Valid from 1. June 2021.
- The role of Gado-Gado Tmi and its commitment to privacy
Gado-Gado Tmi, Vaeltajantie 2 C10, 33480 Ylöjärvi. Finland has undertaken to process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data.
- Data collection and processing
Who processes your data?
Vaeltajantie 2 C10, 33480 Ylöjärvi.
Whose information do we process?
- Potential customers
- Site users
- Job seekers
- Webinar / event participants
The information we process.
Personal information related to, for example, customer surveys, orders, bookings, job search processes, customer service and other information services such as webinars, and marketing purposes.
Why do we process your information?
- Processing orders, contracts and / or purchases
- Complete the application process through our service
- Customer service
Where do we get the information?
We collect your information through application forms, a contact form, a booking form and any other form on our website.
Information about our services is collected from those interested in the following ways:
- When you contact us through our website, please contact / Request a quote / Contact and other contact links/form.
- When you email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or any email on the Website.
- When you sign up for our mailing list, a newsletter subscription form
- When you register for our webinars, the webinar registration form
- When you register for events, the event registration form
Information on jobseekers is collected using a job application form.
Information about users of the website is collected through cookies.
- Personal information and collection
Such personal information we collect from you is information that allows you to personally identify you, such as:
- postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Country of residence
- IP address
- Name and address of establishment
- Educational background
- Browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Audience information and other information you provide
- Location information
- Other information provided during the application process, including passport number and date of birth
Ways we may collect personal information from you:
- Through the website: We collect personal information through our website, for example when you register for our services or contact us using our contact form. In all our forms we use the online form service Divi Contact form and WPform
- By email: If you contact our customer service via email, we will only store your email address and name (depending on your email provider) for the purpose of processing your contact request.
- Absent: We may collect personal information from you offline, for example, when you contact our customer service by telephone.
- Other sources: We may obtain your personal information from third parties, such as our partners or other partners.
- Via your browser or device: Certain information is collected in most browsers or automatically through the device. We use this information for statistical purposes and to ensure that the sites are working properly.
- Through server log files: Your IP address is a number that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) automatically assigns to the computer or device you use. The IP address is automatically identified and recorded in our server log files each time a user visits the sites, as well as the time of the visit and the pages you visit.
How to refuse or decline cookies
The ways in which we use your personal information
- Completing the registration and providing services as well as contacting the registration and providing customer service to you.
- Answer your questions and fulfill your request, such as sending you newsletters or answering your questions and comments.
- Provide you with updates and announcements for your registration, our products and programs, and send you invitations to attend certain events.
- For business purposes such as business analysis, market research, developing new services, improving our website, services and products, identifying user trends, analyzing the effectiveness of our campaigns, improving the site experience and content based on your operations, and evaluating customer satisfaction and customer service.
- If necessary or appropriate under applicable law, comply with the law, respond to requests from authorities, monitor our terms, protect our activities or rights, privacy, security or property and / or subsidiaries, you or other parties, and allow us to use available remedies or limit possible damage to us.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal information we control. We use firewalls to prevent unauthorized people from accessing your information. However, 100% security of data transmission over the Internet or storage system cannot be guaranteed.
Physical access to data is prevented by access control and other security measures. Use of your information requires adequate rights and thorough identification. Only authorized persons have the right to process and maintain the information in our records. All data controllers are bound by professional secrecy. The registry data is backed up. The level of security we constantly monitor.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, please contact us.
- Third parties
Gado-gado Tmi may disclose your personal information to our business partners, for example for marketing and / or organizational purposes as well as for billing and accounting purposes. We may share your personal information with business partners with whom we provide services or other third party agents who provide services on our behalf.
Gado-gado Tmi processes your personal data both inside and outside the EU to complete the registration, to provide you with the services you are logged in to, and for customer service and marketing activities. The partners with whom we share information are only those who need access to personal information to process your registration and provide services. Partners will only receive the information they need for this purpose. Please note that business partners may vary from time to time.
Gado-gado Tmi processes your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and data protection legislation. By using our services, you agree and agree to these possible transfers. You should be aware that non-EU countries must not offer the same legal protection for personal data as EU countries. The transfers shall be made in accordance with the applicable law and all necessary measures shall be taken to ensure that the third parties concerned provide adequate protection. All our future partners must do the same.
Content embedded from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Opening embedded content imported from other sites is comparable to having a visitor visit a third-party site themselves.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous visitor data from our website: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
Social Media Channels
We receive messages on some channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, or WhatsApp.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/updates/privacy-policy/?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/terms/accept/?hl=en
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Use and modification of information
You may review, correct, modify, delete or otherwise restrict the use of the information you provide to us by using it Contact form or other contact form and clearly describe your request. Please provide the information you requested and how you would like to change it.
If you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” feature of the marketing message you receive. You can also let us know by emailing or writing to us in the contact information below under Contact Information. When you make such a request, please let us know that you want to stop receiving marketing messages from us. However, disabling marketing messages will not prevent you from receiving important administrative messages.
We aim to fulfill your request as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after receiving the request. However, our databases and data may contain information that cannot be deleted or altered. We may be required to retain certain information for accounting / statistical purposes and / or to perform any action initiated prior to your request.
- Retention of your personal information
We may continue to process your information for our legitimate business purposes and for statistical and analytical purposes. We only store and process information that is relevant for this purpose. This means that your information will be anonymous.
- Sensitive information
Sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to race or ethnic origin, political views, religion, health, criminal background, etc.) will only be collected if it is deemed necessary for the provision of services. Such data must be handled with particular care.
- Children’s privacy
Gado-gado Tmi does not provide services for children under 16 years of age.
045 3564 335